DF261 Two-component Polyurethane Filter Adhesive, curing at room temperature, is recognized as one of the optimal adhesives in filter industry, whose formula is environmentally friendly .
Room-temperature adhesive is used for binding filter paper and iron plate or end cap, in the internal combustion engine of automobile and tractor, etc.
DF241 two-component room-temperature-curing polyurethane filter adhesive has good adhesion to metal paper, with excellent features of impact resistance, peel resistance, vibration fatigue resistance, wear resistance, oil resistance.
Component A (main adhesive)
Component B (curing agent)
white viscous liquid
6 ： 1
initial bonding strength 20－22KN/CM2
No shrinkage cracking and degumming, at 135℃, -35℃, or be soaked in engine oil for 192 hours
1. The surface of end cap should be kept clean and dry, when there is water or oil, the adhesive parameters will change, and bonding strength decrease.
2. First stir component A evenly or put it upside down, then mix component A with component B evenly by 6:1.
3. Fill in the end cap with appropriate amount of adhesive, wait for a while, and make the adhesive cover the end cap evenly.
4. Insert the filter paper, or central tube, into the end cap; slightly press on the top for a while when the two parts contact completely.
5. Curing for 2-4 hours, overturn and bond with another end cap; pack when it is totally dry in 24-48 hours; can be used in 5 days.
10/25/250 kg/barrel in plastic or iron barrel
In a dry room, to prevent moisture and frostbite.
Shelf life: 6 months.
The above information is to the best of my knowledge for your reference. Should you have any questions in application, or advice and criticism, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will be very glad to answer them. Due to the continuous improvement of products, please forgive that such as the technical parameters in this manual are modified without prior notice. Welcome to visit our Website:www.dfchem.com.cn for further products' details.