DF-213 Two-component Polyurethane Adhesive for Phenolic Foam Board, whose formula is solvent-free and odor-free, is made of the self-made polyester, which overcomes many shortcomings of traditional formula: polyether’s tenacity, its strength and adhesive strength, temperature resistance are not satisfied; pure polyester’s resistance to heat, and hydrolysis. By this way, the adhesive is of better properties: of superstrong binding power; bonding layer is durable and of good tenacity; stable molecular structure; being not easy to get aging; of excellent wetting effect to phenolic foam board.
DF-213 is mainly applied in various vertical, horizontal steel sandwich panel laminating machine, for bonding color-steel board (or PVC board) and phenolic foam board.
Stronger initial adhesion, higher curing speed;
Bonding firmly; better quality of composite board products;
Better adaptability to material, speed, temperature, ratio of two components;
Highly cost effective, save cost for customers.
Component A (white adhesive)
Component B (black adhesive)
Light yellow to yellow viscous homogenous liquid
Dark brown viscous homogenous liquid
4000m-8000m / pair
Can produce according to customer’s requirements and seasons and temperatures
Operation Guides and Precautions
1. The surfaces of color steel board and phenolic foam board should be kept clean and dry, when there is water or oil, the adhesive parameters will change, and bonding strength decrease.
2. When working, shall keep the glue drop evenly, and control the ratio of component A and component B within the requirements.
3. Shall keep component A and component B be mixed and react adequately, thus can reach the best binding strength.
4. After bonding, make sure the up and down pressing rollers shall have enough pressure.
5. Turn on the heating device of the equipment when the temperature is below 10℃.
6. Component B belongs to the category of polyisocyanate, chemically active, can react with active hydrogen to solidify; so shall avoid impurities, like water, water vapor, and alcohol, prevent thickening and caking.
7. When the glue contacts human body, quickly wipe clean with soap. The eyes should be flush with plenty of water and go to a doctor immediately.
Packaging and Storage
Component A (belongs to polyol category; be not always light color): shelf life of 6 months; 200-250 kg/iron barrel.
Component B (belongs to isocyanate category): shelf life of 3 months; 250 kg/iron barrel.
Component A and component B shall be kept indoor, in dry, cool and sealed environment; not be exposed to sun.
The above information is to the best of my knowledge for your reference. No warranty is made as to the correctness and sufficiency of the information, and Daffodil Chemical will take no responsibility for disputes arising there-from. Should you have any questions in application, or advice and criticism, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will be very glad to answer them. Due to the continuous improvement of products, please forgive that such as the technical parameters in this manual are modified without prior notice. Welcome to visit our corp. wedsite: www.dfchem.com.cn for further products' details.
Thank you again for your choice and your trust!