DF1025 One-component Polyurethane Adhesive is moisture-curable. Terminal isocyanate of glue molecular can not only crosslink with moisture, but also form chemical bonds with active hydrogen atom on the surface of the adherend, which increase adhesive strength. This adhesive is convenient to use, curing at room temperature. Increasing the temperature and humidity can accelerate the curing. Curing speed can be adjusted according to consumers’ requirements. DF102 One-component Polyurethane Adhesive is of excellent adhesive property to a variety of materials, and of good seepage force, wettability, and temperature resistance.
Good temperature Resistance, the adhesive layer still perform well under 220℃ after 30 mins;
Good seepage force;
One-component packaging (convenient to use);
Moderate viscosity (convenient to glue), excellent adhesive property to a variety of materials;
Good tenacity adhesive layer, oil resistance, low temperature resistance;
Environmentally friendly, safe and nontoxic;
Curing at room temperature, temperature and humidity affect the curing time only, does not affect the bonding effect.
yellowish-brown viscous liquid
Active period (min)
Initial curing time (min)
30----120 （can produce according to the requirements）
200-400 g/M sq
180 degrees peel strength
Composite panel is damaged
Operation Guides and Precautions
1. Clean the target material surface, and remove grease or dust; if the temperature is low, or the air is dry, some water can be sprayed on the target material surface to accelerate curing speed.
2. Evenly spread the adhesive to the target material surface with spraying equipment or glue brush or serrated scraper.
3. Cover the adhesive-coated target material within active period as soon as possible and press evenly; if exceeding the active period, the viscosity of adhesive will increase, which will affect the adhesive effect.
4. Curing conditions: under the circumstance of 25℃, humidity of 100%, or spray water in 4 hours to reach bonding strength, and reach the best strength in 36 hours at room temperature. Spraying water mist in the work environment can increase the curing speed of adhesive.
5. Wash the tools and containers for adhesive with acetic ether or acetone solvent as soon as possible before the adhesive curing; can not be cleaned after the adhesive curing.
6. When the glue contacts human body, quickly wipe clean with soap. The eyes should be flush with plenty of water and go to a doctor immediately.
7. After being opened, should be used as soon as possible; the rest glue should be sealed to prevent moisture absorption, avoiding solidification. When sealing, shall clean the glue around the barrel hole and cover the hole with PP or PE plastic film in case the barrel lid is bonded and can not be taken down. If the remaining adhesive is less than half barrel, the storage life will be shorter, because the barrel contains large quantity of air and moisture. Therefore, the remaining adhesive shall be moved to and sealed in a container of the right size.
Packaging and Storage
10/25/250 kg/barrel in plastic or iron barrel; Shelf life is not less than 6 months in iron barrel.
The above information is to the best of my knowledge for your reference. No warranty is made as to the correctness and sufficiency of the information, and Daffodil Chemical will take no responsibility for disputes arising there-from. Should you have any questions in application, or advice and criticism, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will be very glad to answer them. Due to the continuous improvement of products, please forgive that such as the technical parameters in this manual are modified without prior notice. Welcome to visit our corp. wedsite: www.dfchem.com.cn for further products' details.
Thank you again for your choice and your trust!